About the Semper Total Return Fund:
The Semper Total Return Fund seeks to provide a high level of risk-adjusted current income and capital appreciation, by:
- Investing in a portfolio of mortgage-backed securities (MBS), including agency and non-Agency residential MBS (RMBS) and commercial MBS (CMBS).
- Offers diversification – low correlation to equities and other credit markets
- Targets 4-6% annualised return whilst minimising volatility
The daily-dealing UCITS Fund will emulate Semper Capital Management’s existing US-domiciled MBS Total Return Strategy, providing European investors access to Semper Capital Management’s +20 years’ experience in fixed income and mortgage-backed securities for the first time.
Available on: Aviva Wrap, FundsNetwork, Novia, Standard Life Wrap Platform, Zurich Intermediary Platform
About Semper Capital Management:
- A New York based independent investment management firm specialising in mortgage securities and other asset-backed investments
- Founded in 1992
- Repeatable institutional process and execution across commingled funds and separate accounts
- Offering multiple access points (SMAs, public funds, private funds, direct opportunities)
- Firm’s size and experience uniquely positioned to extract value in the non-Agency RMBS sector
Semper Capital Management is Minority Business Enterprise certified and has been an SEC registered investment adviser since 1992*.
*Registration with the SEC does not in any way constitute an endorsement by the SEC of an investment adviser’s skill or expertise.